Monday, January 2, 2012

Menu Planning for a Crazy Family January 2 through January 7th 2012

I am going to be making my Menu Planning a big priority for 2012, It helps me to be more organized and have things I need on hand. I will post my weekly Menu for each week for everyone. So Here is the first Menu Plan of 2012!

Monday:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins ( absolutely Amazing!!!)
Peanut butter and jelly ( my kids live off of this, They eat it almost every day! )
Turkey Pot Pie- All homemade!

Tuesday:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins ( This recipe makes a ton! )
Hot Dogs ( to be honest, it will probably be the PBJ again)
Chili with sour cream, onions, cheese and some crackers on the side.

Wednesday:
Cereal ( because I am a winning mom)
PBJ
Black Eyed Peas, Rice and cornbread

Thursday:
Chocolate Chip Muffins
PBJ for Coco
Baked Potatoes with Pulled Pork and BBQ sauce

Friday:
Cereal
PBJ
Quesadilla Night, homemade tortillas and everything! Well I did not milk the cow and make the cheese! HA HA

Saturday:
Oatmeal
PBJ
Leftovers, Or maybe something different don't know where the wind may blow yet!

I will sneak in Sunday too!:
Sunday:
Cinnamon Stussel Muffins
PBJ
Popcorn chicken, Mac N cheese and veggies.


Our meals are not always the best but I promise they are all made with 100 % love of me! Have an amazing week cooking and I promise to come back with some great recipes!!! :)



Signing off with Face Book withdrawals, No just kidding lol but I have had headaches.... coincidence????


Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment