Saturday, January 21, 2012

Get your taxes done at H&R Block!

H&R Block has been trusted by our family for the last 12 years to do our Taxes! We have always used them. They have always made me feel that they have my best intrest in mind. I have not had a bad experience with my dealings with H&R Block.

We recently did our taxes online at home with H&R Block. It was great to be able to be led through the process online without having to drag my babies out into the cold weather. It was nice not having to set up an appointment, wait for someone I do not know to look over my year.  The software just allows you answer simple questions that can help you find the most maximum refund that is due to to you. It helps you with school questions, Kid questions, tax questions.

I actually just sent an email yesterday to a certified tax professional, I got a response within 30 minutes. It was amazing! I truly encourage you to give this great company a try! All of my Military friends have tried this Taxes at Home software and fell in love! Who doesn't love free Tax Help, Tax Software and of course Money back!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment