Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Operation 31 Wife

I can be quite stubborn sometimes and I can be downright blind. For a week and a half, I could not sleep at night. I tried sleeping pills, had melatonin, and even pain pills for my ear ache. I just attributed it to my ear ache. It was horrible because I was just living life tired. Monday, I woke up at 4:30 am. I just laid in bed praying " God, Please let me go back to sleep" with which he quickly responded "No". I just laid there thinking No, really?
After much prayer, I now know why God has been waking me up and gearing me towards a new direction.

God has given me many talents. I can not believe the things I have been able to achieve and do with God. It is true that With God, All things are possible. (Matthew 19:26) He has made me savvy with business, given me the boldness to get in front of people and talk and learn how to work with multitudes of people. God has given me compassion for people in situations like mine.

God has called me to start a group for Military Spouses mainly wives. He wants me to encourage, educate and empower these women with the word of God daily. It is a hard life we live when our husbands leave for months at a time. It can be lonely when our family is many miles away. It is always nice to have a nice smile or an encouraging word. I have started Operation 31 Wife. This group will be based on the Proverbs 31 wife. The Proverbs 31 Wife is very strong and is the guideline of how God wants us to be for our husbands. The Proverbs 31 Wife, describes every woman, and how he has given us amazing talents to use to support our families.



I am very passionate about the Proverbs 31 wife. I love the 31st of each month looking forward to reading this specific passage. I strive daily to be the Proverbs 31 wife to my husband and the Proverbs 31 mom to my children. Yes, this passage also tells you how to be a great wife. It is amazing that God has laid it all out for us. I am very blessed with everything God has given me in my life and I can not wait to start sharing my gifts from God.

I do ask that you will pray with me and ask God to continue to give me the things to say and encouragement for others who are needing this.

*** DO you know a military spouse who is in need to encouragement? Please send them my way at www.facebook.com/operation31wife/

Thank you and I hope you have an amazing day!


Until Next Time 

No comments:

Post a Comment