Monday, November 14, 2011

Is your cup half empty or half full?

When I wake up in the morning, I can honestly say, I am happy that I have another day to spend with my amazing family!  I took a picture recently and people commented how happy I looked. I have gotten alot happier since I have met some friends here. It is an amazing thing when you have someone just to say hi, even if they are not your real friend. I love meeting new people and I love having friends. I love to see the good in everything.

I think that smiling will automatically make you feel good about a situation, I will be the first to admit that it is hard sometimes when things are not going my way and I dont know I am going to do what needs to be done. I have to take a deep breath and re-evaluate the situation.  Sometimes in life you have to take a deep breath and re-evaluate how your life is going. Life is not always fair to how we want things to go, but it is how we should live. WE have the power on how we live our life.

Sorry for the rambling today. I was driving home and the weather was great, I rolled the window down and turned the music up. It is a simple pleasure that made me think how happy my life truly is. I pray for you today that you life is as happy and amazing as mine.


So how is it for you? Is your cup half empty or half full?

Here is the picture that I was talking about:

No comments:

Post a Comment