Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Smith Family Buffalo Chicken Wraps

I am not a big fan of spicy. It just doesnt work for me. I have recently tried to start eating alot more diverse things. ONe thing we tried was Buffalo Chicken Wraps. I made the recipe from scratch. Just thinking of using the items that we have.

Ingredients:
Chicken tenders
franks hot sauce
lettuce
cheese
ranch
tortillas


First I took chicken tenders and Franks Hot Sauce and put them in a bag and let them "soak" for about 2 hours. I then took the tenders all bright orange to the grill. This made them even more orange ha ha. I cooked until cooked through.  When all the chicken had been cooked, I started to assemble them!

When assembeling them, take your tortilla. Put in two chicken tenders, a small sprinkle of cheese, some shredded lettuce, and a drizzle of ranch dressing. ( my family doesnt like the taste of blu cheee, just dont care for it!)  Wrap up like a taco. They taste amazing, not too hot for our family.

We also do this same recipe with teriyaki marinade and they taste absolutely amazing, just a small hint of sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment