Monday, May 2, 2011

Are you ok???

Hhmmmm I had never thought of that till this morning, literally right now. I was looking out my window staring at the cornucopia of trees in Alabama, and my husband said , "are you OK?" I just looked at him a little shocked and said yes, then turned to the window again and the tears flowed. I had never once thought am I OK? I am moving across the country to uncharted territory, well it is uncharted to me ha ha ha. AI had tried to focus 100% on my babies and husband. I was more worried about my dog then myself! Seriously! Isn't that like a mom to always out herself last! I just prayed to God, please lord, comfort me and help me to be OK. I never want to cry but sometimes it is just good to have a good one! It helps to cleanse the soul. Thank you Jesus for your love and comfort! Signing off from Alabama! Hope you have a great day!!!

This post is from last week! Just got the chance to post it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment